Finance and Administration Coordinator
Solidar Suisse – Bangladesh
- Duration of: 01, August 2020 to 31, July 2021
- Duty Station: Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Reporting to: Emergency Response Representative
- Background and purpose of this consultancy contract
- In Bangladesh, Solidar Suisse has been supporting projects in the field of decent work since 2015. Since the start of the Rohingya refugee crisis in 2017, Solidar Suisse has been supporting projects in favor of Rohingya refugees in the fields of shelter, food security and WASH, implemented by local partner organizations. In 2018, Solidar established presence in Bangladesh and has selected two local organizations for implementation of Shelter and Livelihoods projects. The project operations are based in Cox`s Bazar.
- Key Tasks:
- Review partner accounting and finance management
- Regularly review transactions list and ledger of partner and check monthly/quarterly financial report prepared by partners.
- Regularly review accounts, supporting documents (e.g. vouchers, allocation of expenses) and procurement process documentation of partner organisation on regular intervals.
- Take copies of major expense vouchers / required by HQ finance.
- Maintain petty cash account of Bangladesh office and report on weekly cash closure.
- Seek approval from ERR before releasing of any payment after evaluating that the expenditures are in line with the SOPs and local laws.
- Advise and support partner organisations in preparing budgets and financial reports, reviewing expenditures, analysing variance reports, and deciding on follow up measures.
- Conduct procurement compliance test and carry out spots check on partner and ensure rectify actions.
- Coordinate/provide formal and on-the job training for project & partner staff dealing with finance & personnel matters.
- Support Solidar Suisse team in financial aspects of project management:
- Establish, maintain and monitor financial management systems, procedures and controls, ensuring these are compliant with Solidar Switzerland, donor and Government of Bangladesh requirements.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Requirements & Expertise:
- At least 5 year (s) of relevant work experience
- Strong partnership management capacity in emergency & development context
- Strong background in financial management of donor funded programs and knowledge of international accounting standards
- Experience of working with inter/multi-national agencies, and in-depth knowledge of NGO accounting, donor requirements and tendering process
- Thorough knowledge of provisions under national applicable laws
- Familiarity with various institutional requirements for possible statutory compliances
- Experience of training and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook).
- Personal competencies:
- Well organized, excellent attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, take initiative and solve problems
বিদ্রঃ এটি একটি বেসরকারি চাকরির বিজ্ঞাপন। এই চাকরির কোনো অসত্য বা অসম্পূর্ণ তথ্যের দায় জবসসাইট২৪- এর নয়। তথ্য /বিজ্ঞাপন বা নিয়োগ-প্রক্রিয়ার দায়-দায়িত্ব স্ব-স্ব নিয়োগকারী প্রতিষ্ঠানের। চাকরিপ্রার্থীদের নিজ দায়িত্বে সতর্কতার সাথে চাকরির আবেদনের জন্য পরামর্শ দেওয়া হচ্ছে।
Post Related Things: পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনে চাকরির খবর, bd govt jobs,bd govt job circular,job circular in Bangladesh,all jobs bd newspaper,ngo job circular,bd job news, chakrir khobor, bd govt chakrir khobor,engineering job in Bangladesh, job bangladesh 2020,job at Bangladesh, job circular in Bangladesh, job opportunities in Bangladesh,top jobs in Bangladesh,news paper jobs, Bangladesh job news, job news Bangladesh, chakrir khobor,saptahik chakrir khobor,ajker chakrir khobor,chakrir potrika,ajker chakrir potrika, weekly job newspaper in bangladesh,recent job circular,bd job news com, job news bd, bd job news today, recent job circular in Bangladesh